Selena is a knowledge broker and a business enthusiast. A summa cum laude law graduate, she followed the path from Magic Circle law firm, to in-house counsel, to personal advisor to the shareholders.
Selena offers to the clients an expertise that extends beyond the traditional legal realm: she attended specialized London Business School training on financial management and was involved as project manager in complex legal and tax projects, both at national and international levels.
She is committed to continuous self and team development, know-how sharing and value creation. She is an active member of the Lean-In circles.
- Providing legal support on the acquisition of a majority stake in Centrul Medical Unirea and the subsequent acquisition of Euroclinic Hospital by Advent International Corporation;
- Providing legal support on the acquisition of the “City Pharma” chain of pharmacies by Sensiblu;
- Project management, including active involvement in due diligence, drafting of transaction documents and negotiations and integration of legal, financial and tax advice, in the process of acquisition of one of the top private schools in Romania;
- Legal project management, including involvement in drafting and negotiations, in relation to a joint venture agreement concluded by a local real estate investor for the exploitation of real estate property located in Bucharest;
- Advising Fitoterapia SA in the de-listing process from Rasdaq stock exchange;
- Legal project management for a squeeze-out and a share buy-back procedure under Dutch law for one of the top pharmaceutical groups active on the Romanian market;
- Assisting an international client in the acquisition of convertible promissory notes from a US company during a private equity financing procedure and in the subsequent conversion of the notes and subscription of shares in a related UK private company;
- Advising a large international bank in relation to an attempted securitization involving the receivables held by pharmacies against the local health insurance authorities.